Bordereau de Suivi des Cargaisons
The Republic of Ivory Coast is a country located in West Africa. It borders 5 countries with MALI and BURKINA FASO in the North, GHANA in the East, GUINEA CONAKRY and LIBERIA in the West
In the OIC “Announcement to shippers n ° 01 / PCA / DFAC / 2013”, it is essential that the Cargo Tracking Slips be processed in the country of loading of the imported goods or in the country of the exporter.
According to the regulations of the Office Ivoirien des Chargeurs (OIC), as of May 1, 2005, all cargoes shipped to Côte d’Ivoire are required to obtain a Cargo Tracking Note called Cargo Tracking Note (BSC) in Ivory Coast.
Cargo arriving without a Cargo Tracking Note may be subject of fines and delays.
Documents and Information required
- Bill of Lading (Final B/L for validation)
Commercial invoice / currency must be mentioned in USD or EURO
- Freight invoice in the same currency (not needed in case the freight charges are mentioned on the commercial invoice)
Country of Origin of the goods
- F.D.I. (Fiche de Déclaration à l’Importation) document provided by Importer
- Local insurance certificate provided by importer
- Volume of the goods in case of Breakbulk or RORO shipment
- Shipment arriving without BSC or false information in the BSC results in a fine of an amount that is twice of the cost of the BSC,
- Plus the regulation charge determined by Ivorian National Port officials.
- Submit the required documents by email or online submission.
- You will be sent a draft and an invoice, typically within the same day.
- Once your payment has been received and you approve the draft, validated certificate be sent.
- The BSC must be validated before the vessel arrives at the destination.
- No regularization at destination port.
- The process can typically be done within 48 hours after receipt of payment.
- Shipments without the loading certificate are subject to a fine of 2,500 USD per Bill of lading.
- This amount will be debited to the shipper through the shipping agent