Bordereau Electronique de Suivi des Cargaison
The Republic of GUINEA CONAKRY is country located in West Africa. It is bordered by 6 countries by SENEGAL, MALI and GUINEA BISSAU to the North, IVORY COAST and MALI to the East, SIERRA LEONE and LIBERIA to the South.
In 2010 the Republic of Guinea Ministry of Transport decreed that all sea cargo arriving in their country is required to have a Cargo Tracking Note (CTN) or Bordereau de Suivi de Cargaison (BSC).
Some shipping lines may not load cargo without the CTN number.
According to Guinea Conakry Custom regulations numbered N° D/2011/305/PRG/SGG, effective from May 2011, all sea cargo shipped to Guinea Conakry requires an Electronic Cargo Tracking Number (ECTN) certificate.
Documents and Informations required
- Bill of Lading (Final B/L for validation)
- Commercial invoice: currency must be mentioned in $ or €
- Freight invoice in the same currency (not needed in case the freight charges are mentioned on the commercial invoice)
- Export Customs document (including FOB, FREIGHT and Incoterm)
- Country of origin
- We are not able to create an ECTN number for Guinea in advance. Once the draft ECTN is approved, we can submit the ECTN for pre-validation to get the ECTN number. This number can be transmitted to the shipping line in order to obtain the required BL number.
- For validation of the ECTN we need the final Bill of Lading. A pre-validated ECTN should be completed and validated within 5 working days.
- If not, the ECTN will be cancelled. All costs involved will be for the applicant’s account.
- Submit online or per email the required documents.
- You will be sent a draft ECTN and an invoice, typically within the same day.
- Once your payment has been received and you have approved the draft, a validated ECTN certificate will be sent.
- The ECTN must be validated before the vessel arrives at destination.
- No regularization at destination port.
- The process can typically be done within 48 hours after receipt of payment.he process can typically be done within 48 hours after receipt of payment.
- Cargo arriving without a Cargo Tracking Note may be subject of fines and delays.
- In addition of administrative charge.