Certificado Eletronico de Embarque
The Republic of GUINEA BISSAU is country located in West Africa. It is bordered by 2 countries by SENEGAL to the North and GUINEA CONAKRY to the South-East.
In 2011 the Government of the Republic of Guinea-Bissau declared that all sea cargo destined for the Republic of Guinea-Bissau must have a CEE.
Documents and Informations required
- Bill of Lading (Final B/L for validation)
- Commercial invoice: currency must be mentioned in $ or €
- Freight invoice in the same currency (not needed in case the freight charges are mentioned on the commercial invoice)
- Export Customs document (optional)
- Harmonized (HS) Code (Multiple HS codes can be provided)
- The CEE document for Guinea-Bissau is also being called as CTN document, Waiver document, Cargo Tracking Note (CTN) or Bordereau de Suivi de Cargaison (BSC)
- It is not mandatory to mention a CEE number on the Master Bill of Lading.
- The CEE number will be provided after validation of the CEE document.
- Submit the required documents by email or online.
- You will be sent a draft and an invoice, typically within the same day.
- Once your payment has been received and you have approved the draft, a validated certificate will be sent.
- The CEE must be validated before the vessel arrives at the destination. No regularization at destination port.
- CEE for Guinea Bissau should be validated at the latest 5 days before the vessel arrives at the destination.
- The process can typically be done within 48 hours after receipt of payment.
- Shipment arriving without CEE or false information in the CEE results in a fine of an amount that is twice of the cost of the CEE.
- Plus the regulation charge determined by Guinea Bissau National Port officials