Bordereau de Electronic Cargo Tracking Note
The Republic of Equatorial Guinea is country in West Africa. It is bordered by 2 countries CAMEROON to the North and GABON to the South/East .
Republic of Equatorial Guinea Administration of Finance and Communication declared that effective in 2016 a Cargo Tracking Note or Formulario Electrónico para el Seguimiento de Operaciones (FESO) is required for all cargo imported into the Republic .
Some shipping lines may not load cargo without the CTN number.
According to Equatorial Guinea Custom regulations numbered N° EG/2013/485/PAA/SGG effective from May 2013, all sea cargo shipped to Equatorial Guinea requires an Electronic Cargo Tracking Number (ECTN) certificate representative.
|LUBA||PUNTA EUROPA TERMINAL|
Documents and Informations required
- Bill of Lading (Final B/L for validation)
- Commercial invoice: currency must be mentioned in $ or €
- Freight invoice in the same currency (not needed in case the freight charges are mentioned on the commercial invoice)
- Export Customs document (optional)
- Country of Origin of the goods
- A pre-validated ECTN document must be completed and validated within 5 working days. Otherwise, the ECTN document will be cancelled. All costs involved will be support by the applicant.
- The ECTN must be validated at least 5 days before the arrival of the ship at destination.
- Submit online or per email the required documents.
- You will be sent a draft and an invoice, typically within the same day.
- Once your payment has been received and you have approved the draft, a validated certificate will be sent
- The ECTN must be validated before the vessel arrives at the destination. No regularization at destination port.
- Once payment is received and draft is approved, please allow up to 48 hours for ECTN to be released by CNCC Authorities.
- A shipment arriving without ECTN or with false information in the ECTN results in a fine twice the cost of the ECTN, plus the regulatory costs determined by the officials of the national port of Equatorial Guinea.